Project Play Immersion
3-day all inclusive weekend
Our best ideas come to us, not when we're under the pump or super stressed, but when we're relaxed, mindful or in a playful state. Take a step out of your everyday grind - unplug, unwind and recharge. Immersion is a gift we rarely give ourselves. There are plenty of excuses and distractions that keep us from surrendering ourselves to a single exploration.
Workshops & Culture
Full-Day, Multi-Day, revamp
How do you want your people to think, feel and act differently? We offer full-day and multi-day workshops, as well as full culture revamps for businesses who are interested in strengthening their employee engagement and productivity. We call it, creativity building.
This weekend is designed for people and businesses:
- Who are looking to clear their mind and reset to strategise for the new year
- Who feel burnt out from working IN their business, instead of ON their business
- Who seek deep learning and support for their staff
- Who has the drive to create and innovate, not only for themselves, but for their team and need tools to do so
- Who want to let go of perfectionism, embrace change and manage failure
Who is playing?
Some organisations go out of their way to let people experiment and play.
A host of hard-driving Silicon Valley companies, such as Google and Apple, as well as Facebook, IDEO and Toms provide environments that encourage some kind of play, referred to variously as Zen dens, play spaces, and chat chambers.
As the leaders of these companies realise, a legitimate and comfortable environment for brains to play can be a powerful tool for allowing people to develop their creative capacities and cognitive health. - Harvard Business Review
You can play too! Sign-up to our newsletter below for updates on upcoming programs and workshops.